Below is a partial listing of our K-12 Education projects.
- Mecklenburg Middle & High School – Boydton, VA
- South Boston Elementary School – South Boston, VA
- Cluster Springs Elementary School – Halifax County, VA
- Halifax County Middle School Renovation & Addition – South Boston, VA
- Chesterfield County Public School System HVAC Renovations – Chesterfield Co., VA (multiple projects)
- Enloe Magnet High School HVAC Renovation – Raleigh, NC
- Leesville Rd. Campus HVAC Upgrades – Raleigh, NC
- Rolesville High School – Wake Forest, NC
- Wake County Public School System – Wake County, NC (multiple projects)
- George Washington High School Renovation – Danville, VA
- Danville Public School System – Danville, VA (multiple projects)
- Gretna High School Renovation & Addition – Gretna, VA
- Chatham High School Renovation & Addition – Chatham, VA
- Chapel Hill High School Renovation & Addition – Chapel Hill, NC
- Chapel Hill/Carrboro Public School System – Chapel Hill, NC (multiple projects)
- NC School of Science & Math – Durham, NC (multiple projects)
- J. F. Webb High School – Granville County, NC
- Wayne County Public School System – Goldsboro, NC (multiple projects)
- Pasquotank County High School HVAC Renovations – Elizabeth City, NC
- River Road Middle School HVAC Renovations – Elizabeth City, NC
- Middle School ‘B’ – Durham, NC
I have had the pleasure of having CSUSA as my mechanical contractor, serving as the prime contractor on 9 projects over the past three years. These projects were all single prime mechanical projects ranging in scope from chiller replacements on very tight sites to full HVAC system and plant replacements. These projects had tight time schedules, some as short as 1O weeks for full system replacement. CSUSA completed all of the projects on time and under budget. We have found CSUSA and its staff to be very professional, competent and conscientious throughout the duration of these projects. Their onsite supervision and leadership has been instrumental in getting these time critical projects completed. CSUSA has performed many renovation projects for WCPSS and has never failed to deliver a project on time or caused a school closure because of their work being late.
The Enloe High School project was completed 15 months ahead of schedule. The project duration was two summers in design, CSUSA was able to complete the project in 17 weeks, beginning before the end of the school year with the physical plant and turning the school over to the staff on the day teachers were to arrive.
CSUSA is the only contractor I have worked with that could have completed the above referenced project in the time frame that they did. CSUSA uses the latest scanning technology to prepare their shop drawings for both piping and ductwork and do conflict resolution before fabrication. They prefabricate much of their piping and deliver to the site ready to install.
Senior Project Manager
WCPSS Facility Design & Construction